Friday 15 April 2011

Le Maritim

Just wanted to do a quick review about Le Maritim Hotel where I went last week to celebrate the Bachelorette of one of my best friends (second choice after Vegas).

Good Points
1. The Spa - One of the nicest spa I went to so far, the jacuzzi was huge as well as the sauna which had 4 sand clocks (I'm that easily impressed) Plus Mauritians get 40% off their spa treatments and with an MCB card, you get an additional 10%
2. Food - The food quality was nice but not enough selection. However we did get sparkling wine for breakfast. My friend was vegetarian that weekend and the cook happily catered to her needs.

Bad Points
1. We did not get our interconnecting rooms which we specifically asked for and our rooms were so far from everything (we did ask for privacy though!!)
2. The African Buffet had only fish & lamb as part of their meat section (anyone heard about beef, pork, ribs, salmons etc..etc..)
3. The Japanese Chef didn't look like he wanted to serve my friends & I but looked eager to serve tourists.




Overall I liked my stay there, the rooms were cleaned (very important) and staffs were friendly. This hotel is owned by Germans, so don't be shocked to see Germans working there since a lot of their tourists are from Germany. If anyone is looking for some rest and calm, it's definitely where you should head to (BTW 10% discount with your MCB card)

No comments:

Post a Comment