Wednesday 20 April 2011

Dim Sum Review

I love myself some good dim sum as you may all know.
Some of my favorite dim sum restaurants in Mauritius would be:
1. Grand Ocean
    According to me the best one in Mauritius right now. But it is pricey. It is in Caudan though and rent isn't cheap. Dim Sum available on Thursdays & Sundays only.

2. House of Canton
    Newly opened, found in Ebene. Upscale dim sum at affordable price. I liked it but my mum didn't. Dim Sum is offered everyday.

3. Opium
    Newly newly opened. Haven't try it yet but it is the restaurant of one of my friend. So I'll probably give it a try next Sunday.

Try not salivating with the pictures below.
Pork Spare Ribs (Pai Gu)

Shanghai Dumpling (Xiao Long Bao)

Steamed Shrimp Dumplings (Har Gao)
























































Rice Noodle Roll with BBQ pork





Steamed Bun with BBQ pork (Char Siu Bao)
Pork Dumpling (Siu Mai)

No comments:

Post a Comment