Thursday 2 January 2014

2013: Year in Review



What better way to welcome 2014 than to travel back in time and reassess this past year. 2013 has been interesting, needless to say with its ups and downs. There has been a lot of personal growing both individually and for our brand. We have now a clearer vision and new found passion. We are thankful for new friends we've made along the way, new places we've been & food we've tasted but above all, we are thankful for our family, friends & loyal customers.

2013 was the start of some collaborations and hopefully 2014 will be the year that we can realize some of our biggest projects. We are excited for this new year and can't wait to make 2014 the year where we work our butts off to create amazing things & exciting projects.
Family Trip to Bali

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ibiza, I was in your store in Bagatelle Mall a week before the Chinese new year. I was promise the shoe of my size will be in the shop before the Chinese New year but I got a call on the eve Chinese new year that it is not possible to arrange due to your company transport. I was told it will be available at the phoenix mall. Hence rushing there in the traffic but with disappointment, I was given the wrong store. The reason I am writing to you is the rudeness of your staff either in Bagatelle or in Phoenix mall. They seem unfriendly and unhelpful. You have beautiful things in your shop but with these rudeness and poor services, as a tourist, I rather not buy.

    ReplyDelete